To simplify workflows further, tenfold comes equipped with a graphical BPMN-based workflow editor, which can be used to generate very complex workflows, but requires no previous scripting knowledge from the user. Its graphical workflow illustrations serve as records and proof for IT audits. tenfold also has a unique template and profile function, which allows you to compile different access rights into system-wide profiles. tenfold assigns and adapts these access rights automatically, according to the roles or departments of the staff members. This feature is especially helpful for avoiding problems related to duplicate users.
Another step toward automation comes in the form of tenfold’s innovative plugins. These plugins can be downloaded, installed and customized directly from within the software itself, which means that any adaptations you as a customer wish to implement can be done almost entirely without previous scripting knowledge.
Integrated User Life Cycle Management
tenfold monitors the user life cycles of all employees. This means that tenfold displays all IT user access rights and stores permission histories for all events, such as new entries to, or exits from, the company, as well as department or office changes. You can view any past user permissions at any time. tenfold also lets you pre-define permissions if you already know that someone will be needing a certain permission in the future.
Conform to legal requirements
tenfold provides a transparent overview of all access rights. Generating history reports in tenfold is simple and takes only a few seconds. This seamless documentation allows auditors to see which IT users had access to what systems and at what stage. It also shows who approved the access requests. The information is logged during the automated tenfold access workflow process. The European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which became effective in May 2018, demands that all access permissions to IT systems must be documented. With tenfold, you can record these access rights correctly and seamlessly, making it easy as pie to conform to legal regulations like ISO 27000, BSI etc. In summary, tenfold is a software designed to enhance security and protect everyone involved.
tenfold encompasses a large scope of out-of-the-box features conforming to best practices.
- General features: visualization & reporting, administration, automation, documentation, self-service, approval workflows.
- User management functions: user life cycle, manual entry, imports from CSV files, imports from other data sources, mass changes, future requests.
- Permission management functions for: Active Directory/file servers, SharePoint, Exchange, third-party systems (ERP, CRM, DMS etc.), directory services and groupware solutions (Novell eDirectory, Lotus Notes), service management solutions (e.g. OTRS ticketing system), and self-made solutions. Secure password-reset function, time-saving and highly efficient template and profile functions.
Attractive Pricing Model
tenfold is available in three editions that offer different scopes of functions. The price depends on the number of physical IT users. The tenfold Essentials Edition focuses on Active Directory® management and the visualization and administration of permissions on shared folders. The Essentials Plus Edition additionally provides transparent permission management features for Microsoft® SharePoint and Microsoft® Exchange. The tenfold Enterprise Edition offers further functions, like the ability to integrate external systems.
Are you part of a public enterprise or academic institution? Does your company serve a non-profit organization? If your answer is “Yes!”, we have great news for you: tenfold offers a discount license model at full scope of functions. We want to make tenfold available to organizations working on a tight budget.
Why your Entire Company will Benefit
If you opt for tenfold, the above-mentioned features will provide some great advantages to your various company divisions:
- be able to invest their time and effort into more exciting manual tasks and processes
- have to invest less time and effort into documentation processes
- maintain a better overview of permissions
IT Managers, CIO, CISO will:
- profit from the minimization of risks for data abuse or theft
- be able to delegate responsibilities, away from the IT department to other departments and managers
- Compliance with standards (EU-DSGVO, ISO 27000, BSI etc.)
- Simplified audits
- Improved efficiency due to workflow automation