To simplify workflows further, tenfold is equipped with a graphical BPMN-based workflow editor, which can be used to generate very complex workflows, but requires no previous scripting knowledge from the user. Its graphical workflow illustrations serve as records and proof for IT audits. tenfold also has a unique template and profile function, in which many access rights can be compiled into system-wide profiles. tenfold assigns and adapts these access rights automatically, according to the roles or departments of staff members. This feature is especially helpful for avoiding problems related to duplicate users.
Another step toward automation comes in the form of tenfold’s innovative plugins. These can be downloaded, installed and customized directly from within the software itself, which means that any adaptations a customer may wish to implement can be done almost entirely without previous scripting knowledge.
Integrated User Life Cycle Management
tenfold monitors the user life cycles of all employees in the system. This means the program will display all IT user access rights and store permission histories for events, e.g. when somebody joins the company, resigns or switches to another department or office. Past user permissions can be monitored at any time. tenfold also lets you predefine permissions if you already know that someone will be needing a certain permission in the future.
Conform to Legal Requirements
tenfold provides a transparent overview of all access rights. Generating history reports in tenfold is simple and takes only a few seconds. This seamless documentation allows auditors to see which IT users had access to what systems and when. It also shows who approved these access requests. The information is logged during the automated tenfold access workflow process. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which became effective in May 2018, demands that all access permissions to IT systems must be documented. With tenfold, access rights are recorded correctly and without gaps, making it extra easy to conform to legal regulations, such as ISO 27000, BSI or others. To put it simply: tenfold is a software designed to enhance security and protect your company from unauthorized access attempts.
tenfold encompasses a large scope of out-of-the-box best practice features, including:
- General features: Visualization & reporting, administration, automation, documentation, self-service, approval workflows.
- User management functions: User life cycle, manual entry, imports from CSV files, imports from other data sources, mass changes, future requests.
- Permission management functions for: Active Directory/file servers, SharePoint, Exchange, third-party systems (ERP, CRM, DMS etc.), directory services and groupware solutions (Novell eDirectory, Lotus Notes), service management solutions (e.g. OTRS ticketing system) and self-made solutions. Secure password-reset function, time-saving and highly efficient template and profile functions.
Competitive Pricing Model
tenfold is available in three editions, each of which offers varying ranges of functionalities. Pricing depends on the number of physical IT users. The tenfold Essentials Edition focuses on Active Directory® management and the visualization and administration of permissions for shared folders. The Essentials Plus Edition additionally provides transparent access management features for Microsoft® SharePoint and Microsoft® Exchange. The tenfold Enterprise Edition offers further features, such as the integration of external systems.
Are you part of a public enterprise or academic institution? Does your company serve a non-profit organization? If the answer is “Yes!”, we have great news for you: tenfold offers a discount licensing model to organizations working on a tight budget.
The above-mentioned features will provide great advantages to everyone in your company:
- be able to invest their time and efforts into more urgent tasks.
- spend time and effort into documentation.
- maintain a better overview of access rights.
IT Managers, CIO, CISO will:
- profit from the minimization of risk for data abuse and theft.
- be able to delegate responsibilities away from the IT department to other departments and managers.
- Regulatory compliance (GDPR, ISO 27000, BSI).
- Simplified audits.
- Improved efficiency due to workflow automation.