When creating a new user, a new corresponding mailbox must also be created. The tenfold GroupWise® plugin helps GroupWise® users to automate this step. Handing all mailbox management tasks over to tenfold guarantees better transparency and eliminates manual tasks, while the risk of errors is significantly reduced.
tenfold is able to create mailboxes in GroupWise® automatically for new users. The associated Post Office can also be selected automatically, based on user attributes (e.g. location).
tenfold can be set up to delete mailboxes automatically once their owners leave the company. An integration of Active Directory (which can also be established automatically) ensures that user master data are continuously updated. (Note: tenfold does not currently support master data updates without Active Directory® integration).
tenfold can also be used to manage distribution list memberships, which brings several advantages. These include:
- Automatic documentation of changes to list memberships.
- List owners can be included into the workflow and are able to approve or reject individual changes.
- Lists can be used in tenfold profiles, which means they can be assigned or withdrawn automatically on the basis of user departments or locations.
- List owners can regularly review list memberships as part of the recertification process.
Users / Mailboxes
- Generation of user mailboxes
- Deletion of user mailboxes
- Automatic assignment to post office according to user attributes
- Add persons to distribution lists
- Remove distribution lists
Integration / System Features
- Link between GroupWise® and Active Directory® users through usernames
- Re-synchronization of user accounts and distribution list memberships
- Several GroupWise® domains supported
Download this information as pdf: