Scope of Functions
- Easy activation of ready-made e-mail notifications with only a few mouse clicks:
o Notify data owners about pending approval requests
o Notify creator of a request upon completion
o Notify persons affected by request upon completion
o Notify creator of request in case of termination
o Notify creator of request in case of rejection
- Adjust layout of standard e-mails according to corporate design
- Activate relevant action-links in standard e-mails to allow recipients to take immediate action, e.g. approve or deny requests
- Create individual e-mail notifications with templates and placeholders
- Send individual e-mails regarding global events
- Use Mail Notification Plugin to order resources for manual assignment (this function is only available in the Enterprise Edition).
Note: If you wish to use the Mail Notification Plugin to order resources that need to be assigned manually, please also inform yourself about our plugins for common helpdesk systems – your requirements may be better represented with them.
The Essentials and Essentials Plus Editions allow only limited use of the plugin functions: You can send e-mail notifications for specific global events, for instance when a user has reset their password.
However, you cannot use the Mail Notification plugin for resource provisioning purposes, because only the Enterprise Edition allows you to generate user-defined resources. Note: in tenfold, business applications or permissions are depicted as resources.
If you are uncertain as to whether you will be able to use the functions you require due to the restrictions listed above, please contact one of our partners or send us an inquiry to email@example.com