Use tenfold to comply (and prove compliance) with the GDPR’s requirements
tenfold ensures that personal data subject to the GDPR are protected against unlawful use by appropriate access rights. Reduce these rights down to the extent necessary for business operations. Do not risk data theft or misuse of personal data through incorrectly assigned access rights.
Responsible data handling
The responsible handling of personal data entrusted to the company includes, among other things, the fact that the assignment of access rights is subject to clear and transparent processes (see Article 32 – Security of processing).
tenfold uses regulation-compliant authorization procedures to ensure that only those persons responsible for processing data are able to determine who receives access to said data. Do not rely on manual processes, such as e-mails or tickets, as these are subject to media interruptions, which means that correct processing cannot be guaranteed. Avoid the frustration of knowing that, though processes were indeed carried out formally and correctly, the associated documentation is missing or cannot be found.
You can now guarantee that the effective access rights of your users are always reported, not only for the current point in time, but for long after the relevant data no longer exists or the employees have left the company. By storing all relevant information in an SQL database in an audit-proof manner, you will always be on the safe side.
- The European Union’s GDPR has been in force since May 25th, 2018, and has replaced all previous existing regulations, such as the BDSG (German Federal Data Protection Act)
- It includes clear, strict regulations for the protection of personal data.
- Non-compliance leads to serious fines.
- tenfold will support you in complying with the regulation and also to prove compliance.
- Do not waste time – act now!
Find out more at: www.eur-lex.europa.eu